Monday, July 26, 2010

Target Trip


I went to Target to try some deals for you with the new coupons that are out.  Here's what I found:

Snyder's Pretzels $2.59 less Target $1 and MQ for $1= 59 cents
Similac on sale, 2 6 packs $6.29 each.  Had $2 MQ and found 55 cent peelies on product plus used $10 in formula checks from signing up on Similac.com
I just realized I was charged for something I left at the store so another trip to Target today.  Woo-hoo!
4X 3packs of toddler boys Hanes briefs- $1.48 each used 4 X $1 Hanes Target coupons
Chef Boyardee x 5 cans 99 cents each, used 4 x$1 off Target coupon plus peelie for 5th can free found on product
Bananas 46 cents per pound
Banquet frozen dinners 4 x 68 cents, used $1.50 off 4 IP coupon
Bagel bites x 2 $2.24 each, used 2 x Target $1 off and $1 off from manu. website
Sobe Water x 2, used 2 x50 cent Target coupons plus BOGO from game= FREE
Bic Pens x 3, 99 cents, used Target $1 off coupon=FREE
Bic Mechanical pencils, 8 pack $1.39 used $1 Target coupon
Eggos waffles x2-used $1/2 Target coupon and $1/2 coupon from this Sunday's paper
Tide sample pack 97 cents, used $1 off any manufacturer coupon
Child safety backpack $3.24 (from 12.99) 

Total was $25.64, used $10 in formula checks, $10 gift card received for filling a new prescription, gift card that had 20 cents remaining from last week and $4.56 borrowed from my daughter.  My goal was to only use the gift card and get everything for $10 but then the item I had them scan for price was on the receipt even though I said I didn't want it.  So I'll go today and get the money back and will have come in under $10 like I planned. The child safety backpack thing looks like something that will make my life easier even though it was an impulse purchase.  I was so stressed trying to remember everything when we went to the fair Saturday night.  This will help to keep his snacks and crayons in plus he will not be able to get too far away from me.  
  


No comments: