Saturday, July 31, 2010

Target 7/31/10

It feels like all I do is shop for groceries these days! With getting ready for back to school I am trying to collect all those things will we will so I don't have to make any emergencies trips the night before. But no matter how hard I try to prepare I know I will forget something big, who knows what it will be this year but it's inevitable. Here's what I picked up at Target:

Bagel Bites $2.24 x 2 less 2 x $1 off from Target.com & 2 x $1 off from http://www.bagelbites.com/ (24 cents each)
Del Monte Fruit Cups 6 x $2.04 each, used 5 $1 off Target.com and $2 off 6 packs which I cannot seem to find again
Nature Valley Granola Bars $.64 x 3, on clearance, used $.75/2 and $.50 off 1 from newspaper (there is a coupon on Target.com too) I did not use the Target coupon or it would have been a money maker
Chef Boyardee $.97, used $1 off one at Target.com and $1.50/4 from Conagra http://www.childhungerendshere.com/Public/brands.html
Banquet Frozen Dinners $.68 each, used $1.50/4 and Free Pie with 2 from coupons.com
Banquet Pies x 3 FREE from above
12 pack Mtn. Dew x2 used 2 $1 off coupons from Target.com and $1/2 peelie found on package
Sobe Life Water $1 each x 4, used 2 BOGO from http://headsortails.sobe.com/ and 4 $.50 coupons from Target.com FREE
2 Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bars $2 each less $1.25 peelies found on package
Yoplait Kids $1.56 each, used $.75 off 2 peelie on package

Total $18.10

If you can't find the Blue Bunny peelies email me or take a look at the website.  I was able to get $1 off coupons.

No comments: